Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 2 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 2 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer

Go down 
PengirimMessage
LansBB

Jumlah posting : 12
Natijah : 36

Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer Empty
PostSubyek: Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer   Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Computing power of the United States is developing two sets of 20 quadrillion times (petaflop) floating-point computing power of super-computer system. The two Prada sunglasses on the market performance will far exceed any existing computer, including the recently received the title of world's fastest computer in China, "Tian One."

The two new devices by the U.S. Oak Ridge National Laboratory designed and built. The laboratory had previously been ranked first in the Prada handbags world designed and built the "Jaguar" supercomputer.

Director of the National Center for Computational Science, James Hacker (James Hack) said the new supercomputer system will enter the operational phase in 2012.

IBM also for the construction of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, another set of floating point operations more than 20 petaflop supercomputer. IBM said the Prada shoes system will be deployed to the laboratory end of next year, 2012 production. Lawrence Livermore lab spokesman said the new supercomputer is expected to participate in June 2012 of the Top500 supercomputer rankings.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Computing power of The United States is developing the next generation supercomputer
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1