Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
the purity and holiness  Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 2 uses online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 2 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

the purity and holiness

Go down 
PengirimMessage
tangcao123

Jumlah posting : 10
Natijah : 26

the purity and holiness  Empty
PostSubyek: the purity and holiness    the purity and holiness  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:07 pm

do but suppofe him extinguishing his reason, instead of putting out his eyes; and living in a course of solly and impertinence, instead of starving himself to death ; and then Moncler you have sound out as great a rebel against God.Folk that puts out his eyes, or murders himself, has only this guilt, that he abuses the powers that God has given him ; that he resuses to act that part sor which he was created, and puts himself into a state that is contrary to the divine will. And surely this is the guilt of every one that lives an unrcaionab'e, unholy, an d soolish lise.A S theresore, no particular state, or private lise, is an excus Moncler jackets e sor the abuse of our bodies, or self-murder; so no particular state, or private lise, is an excuse sor the abuse of our reason, or the neglect of the holiness of the Christian religion. For surely it is as much the will of God that we should make the best use of our rational faculties, that we should consorm to the purity and holiness of Christianity, at it is the will of F 4 " Moncler sale and Moncler coats or moncler vest God, God, that we should use our eyes, and eat and drink for the preservation of our lives.Till theresore a man can shew, that he sincerely endeavours to live according to the will of God, to be that which God requires him to be ; till he can shew, that he is striving to live according to the holiness of the Chrillian religion ; whosoever he be, or wheresoever he be, he has all that to answer sor, that they have, Moncler jackets Men & Moncler jackets women who resuse to live, who abuse the greatest trusts, and neglect the highest calling in the world.Every body acknowledges, that all orders of men are to be equally and exactly honest and faithful; there is no exception to be made in these duties, sor any private or particular state of lise. Now if we would bin attend to the reason and nature of things ;

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

the purity and holiness
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa :: AWALAN :: Cara Register/Pendaftaran-
Navigasi: