Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

Forum Silaturrahim Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Latest topics
» monclermen01
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm by LansBB

» memory2011
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm by LansBB

» cheap tiffany
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm by LansBB

» tiffany jewelry outlet
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm by LansBB

» tiffanylry2011
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm by LansBB

» British royal couple was attacked in London police chief to resign
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am by zlpwcq

» Bangladesh garment workers protest for pay increases
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am by zlpwcq

» Chicago, more than 1,000 flights were canceled snowstorm
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am by zlpwcq

» Sweden suffered two terrorist attacks in the capital of a dead 2 injured
he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am by zlpwcq

Gallery
he has  chosen to be idle Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 45 pada Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am
Affiliates
free forum

he has chosen to be idle

Go down 
PengirimMessage
tangcao123

Jumlah posting : 10
Natijah : 26

he has  chosen to be idle Empty
PostSubyek: he has chosen to be idle   he has  chosen to be idle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 pm

or a guardian to be faithful to his truil ; if *you live contrary to reason, you don't commit a small Moncler crime, you don't break a small trust ; but you break the law of your nature, you rebel against God who gave you that nature, and put yourself amongst thofe whom the God of reason and order will punish as apostates an d deserters. Thouch you have no employment, yet as you are baptiz'd into the prosession of Christ's religion, you are as much oblig'd to live according to the holiness of the Christian spirit, and persorm all the promises made at your baptism, as any man is oblig'd to be honest and faithsul in his calling. If you abuse this great calling, you are not false in a small matter, but you abuse the precious blood of Christ ; you crucify the Son of God asresh; you neglect the highest instances of divine goodness; you disgrace the church of F 3 God* God; you blemish the body of Christ; you abuse the means of Grace, and the prom Moncler jackets ifes of Glory; and it will be more tolerab le sor Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. It is theresore great solly, sor any one to think himself at liberty to live as he pleases, be Moncler jackets Men & Moncler jackets women cause he is not in such a state os lise as some others are : For if there is any thing dreadsul in the abuse of any trust 5 if there is any thing to be seared sor the neglect of any calling, there is nothing more to be seared than the wrong use of our reason, nor any thing more to be dreaded, than the neglect of our Christian ca ling; which is not to serve the little uses of a short lise, but to redeem souls unto God, to sill heaven with faints, and sinish a kingdom of eter Moncler sale and Moncler coats or moncler vest nal glory unto God.N o man therefore must think himself excused from the exactness of piety and morality, because he has chosen to be idle, and independent in the world ; for the necessities of a reasonable and holy lise, are not sounded in the several conditions and employments of this lise, but in the immutable nature of God, and the nature of man. A man is not to be reasonable and holy,
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

he has chosen to be idle
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Maziero Razienera & Raziev Reinezhwa :: AWALAN :: Cara Register/Pendaftaran-
Navigasi: